Friday, December 5, 2014

My Ceramics at Rosie's Place

A couple of months back, I spoke with the kind volunteers at Rosie's Place at Edmonds Community Center, and they were interested in some of my handmade ceramics for their store.  The proceeds are split between the local crafters / artisans and a local charity.  They have knitted scarves, baby items, Christmas ornaments, jewelry, and other handmade items.  Their prices are very reasonable.  The price on many of the items would likely just cover the cost of the materials.

Today I dropped off a few of my ceramic items for them to sell.
Handmade ceramics / pottery on display at Rosie's Place in Burnaby BC.
Rosie's Place is only open on Fridays 11am - 2pm and Saturdays 11am - 2pm, when they set up a table in the main lobby of Edmonds Community Center in Burnaby, BC.  Outside of those hours, they store their handmade craft items in a display case in the Seniors Lounge, just inside the entrance to the Community Center.  If you are ever passing through the area on those days, it is worth dropping by to take a look.  I bought some unique and affordable jewelry last time I passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment