Sunday, February 22, 2015

First Finished Pieces Picked Up Today

I picked up my first 16 pieces from the Spring Ahead ceramics course today, and 2 which were left over from the Fall.

After taking photos and making photo mosaics of all the pieces, I am too tired to post photos of them all now, but can post a few teaser photos.  7 of the pieces were sodium silicate crackle vases.  The other 9 were pieces for a garden totem.

Here are a few group photos of the vases.  First, in formation :
Sodium silicate crackle ceramic pottery wheelthrown vases.

Then in color groups (browns, blues, and reds) :
Sodium silicate crackle ceramic pottery wheelthrown vases.

And finally - for now - a photo of this adorable ceramic penguin which is NOT mine, it was created by my ceramics-friend Greg.  How cute is that? :
Cute ceramic pottery penguin sculpture.

Stay tuned for more photos soon, when I next have time and energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment